The iARXIU service is provided in ASP mode, ie the iARXIU user administrations use this tool and its services, but the technological infrastructure that supports it resides in the facilities of the AOC Consortium:
- Through EACAT : this modality does not require any technical development by the entity.
- Through web services : this modality requires technical resources from the entity to develop web services. In cases where the user administrations want to integrate their application (document manager, file manager…) with iARXIU, the AOC Consortium is responsible for delivering the following information:
- The WSDL of the services and the integration guide to the web services of the iArxiu
- Examples of JAVA and .NET integration clients
- Packet transfer information generator (PIT) in METS format