The transfer information packets generated by internal users will remain in the pre-entry area, waiting for the corresponding archivist to proceed with their final entry, as long as their status is "authorized pre-entry".
The pre-entry statements are as follows:
- Pre-entry declined: The archivist detected an error and reported it. The + icon indicates the reason
- Incomplete pre-entry: Required metadata needs to be filled out
- Authorized pre-entry: The PIT can now be entered
- Pre-entry in progress: The PIT is being processed
- Pre-entry failed: PIT could not be entered. The + icon indicates the reason
- Entry made: The PIT has already entered the platform. The + icon indicates the PIT identifier inside the file.